Get Started Checklist
Quick Start Reference Guides
Concur Buttons & Icons
The table below provides some of the common icons you will see in Concur along with a description of what they mean. For a full list of icons, please see this PDF provided by Concur.
||Trip Data||Indicates trip information from an itinerary|
|Ground||Indicates a Limo, Taxi, or Car ground transportation expense|
|Credit Card Transaction||Indicates that an expense entry was a credit card transaction|
|Electronic Receipt||Indicates Electronic receipt has been sent by the vendor to the user’s account|
|Exception||Indicates that an expense entry exception must be resolved before submission|
|Full Allocation||Indicates that the expense entry has been fully allocated|
|Partial Allocation||Indicates that the expense entry has only been partially allocated|
|OCR Receipt||Indicates than an expense entry has an Optical Character Recognition (OCR) receipt|
|Receipt Required||Indicates that an expense requires a receipt|
|Receipt Attached||Indicates that the required receipts have been attached|
|Receipt Affidavit||Indicates a missing receipt affidavit has been attached to the expense|
|XML Receipt Attached||Indicates that an XML receipt is attached to the expense|
|Round Trip||Also indicates that the submitted Expense Report is pending review in the invoice portal|
|Personal Expense||Indicates that an expense entry was marked as personal|
|Report Ready for Review||Indicates that the expense report has been reviewed by a delegate and is ready for delegator review and submission; also indicates an invoice match in the invoice portal|
Expense: The Expense tab is to reconcile One Card transactions and request out-of-pocket reimbursements.
- University Expense Approval Workflow
- POETS Pointers – Need help finding the Organization connected to a Project.
- Create an Expense Report – Header Information Doc | *Concur Clip
- Import Available Expenses (US Bank Credit Card Transactions & Smart Receipts) Doc | *Concur Clip
- Reimburse the University for a Personal Expense on One Card Doc |
- Add an Out of Pocket Expense Doc | *Concur Clip
- Personal Mileage Reimbursement Doc | *Concur Clip
- Add Attendees Less Than < 10 People Doc | Video
- Add Attendees Greater Than > 10 People Doc | Video
- Allocate Multiple POETS Doc | Video | *Concur Clip
- Itemize an Expense (split expenditure types) Doc | Video | *Concur Clip
- Commonly Used: Itemize Hotel/Lodging Doc | *Concur Clip
- Attach Receipts Doc | *Concur Clip
- Add Missing Receipt Affidavit Doc | *Concur Clip
- Add Delegates (Preparer vs Previewer) Doc
- Acting as a Delegate Preparer Doc | *Concur Clip
- Concur Mobile App Instructions Doc | Video | *Concur Clip
The Approvals tab is to review and approve reports as a supervisor and/or as a Project Manager.
The Travel tab is to book travel online with our travel agency – Corporate Travel Planners. USD-paid airfare is required to go through our agency and will not prompt for a form of payment.
- How to Book Airfare, Hotel, Car Rental Video | *Concur Clip
- Set Up Travel Arranger(s) Doc | *Concur Clip
- Book Guest Travel (non-USD employees such as students, guest speakers, candidates) Video
- Add a Car / Hotel to an Existing Reservation Video
- Create Trip Templates Video
- Expand the search parameters to get more fares (lower fares) Video
- TripIt Pro App Instructions Doc | Video
The Request tab is reserved primarily for cash advance – granted case-by-case. This tab is meant to record pre-approvals to travel or expense purchases. All requests are required to be attached to an expense report for reconciliation and/or reimbursement. The Request tab is an optional feature and should be consulted with firstname.lastname@example.org prior to implementing in Schools/Departments.